Manufactured of high quality heat-resistant glassLid, plunger and filter made of stainless steelDouble wall glass constructions results in minimal heat lossCapacity - 8 ouncesThe finest small coffee press in the world!..
The Aerobie Aeropress Coffee & Espresso Maker is the ultimate gift for any coffee lover.
The Aeropress allows the user to make and enjoy smooth, rich and flavoursome coffee quickly and easily. Whether it’s at home, in the office or overnight at a hotel that extra special cup of coffee is literally seconds away.
A unique brewing style allows the use of a finer grind maximising the depth of flavour and applies pressure to squeeze out every last ounce of goodness from the grinds. It uses a micro-filter to maximise the purity of the coffee, ensuring every drop of is as smooth as possible. It produces an easily disposable puck of coffee (as simple as removing the cap and pushing the plunger) and can be cleaned in a matter of seconds.
Professional baristas and coffee roasters agree that the Aerobie Aero Press Coffee & Expresso Maker has the ability to produce the same quality coffee as a machine worth hundreds of pounds. Gone are the days of your French press, press pot, cof..
6cm high. For cups of 5cm to 8cm in diameter.
How to make the traditional vietname coffee?
1. Put two tea spoons of grounded coffee into the filter
2. Screw the insert in half turn
3. Put the filter on a glass with condensed milk
4. Fill in hot water
5. Cover the lid and wait for the coffee come out
6. Stir and ready to drink
7. Add ice for ice coffee
Sizes: 10cm x 10 cm x 8 cm
1. Boil Water and insert into slow-pouring kettle
2. Grind coffee beans in between fine to medium
3. Insert 102 filter paper
4. Preheat and wash the filter paper and creramic dripper with hot water
5. Put coffee into the filter
6. Put in water just enough for the coffee and wait for 15 seconds
7. Keep putting water
8. Let the water drain all the way into the mug, as it turns into coffee